Registration of recognized security organization under the auspices of the International Ship and Port Facility Security Code
1. Formal letter of application submitted by Company.
2. Copy of Company profile.
3. Copy of certificate of incorporation.
4. Memorandum and articles of association showing security services orientation.
5. CTC form CAC7 (particulars of directors.
6. CTC Form CAC2 (allotment of shares).
7. Company current tax clearance certificate.
8. Resumes of Directors and key personnel.
9. Bank reference.
10. Copy of professional certifications of key management staff.
11. Details of past works executed by the Company.
12. NIMASA official receipt for payment of RSO registration fees.